Big data from financial reports, accurate placement of IG, Facebook, Youtube, Google ads
- The big data we have compiled from the financial reports of Facebook and Alphabet over the years have helped advertisers allocate their annual advertising budget in a scientific way and accurately place IG, Facebook, Youtube, and Google ads.
- Different from the advertising agencies around the world, we will push back the advertisers how to allocate the annual advertising budget based on the Facebook and Alphabet revenue structure in 2020. Our first quarter 2020 advertising budget methodology is as follows:
- 50% for traditional media advertising and 50% for online advertising.
- Online advertising is further subdivided as follows:
- 30% for Google Search Ads and SEO.
- 12% for IG Ads.
- 10% for Youtube Ads.
- 4% for Facebook Ads.
- Feb 20, 2019, 9:02am EST, New estimates from eMarketer show that US advertisers will spend more than $129 billion on digital advertising in 2019 — more than the $109 billion they plan to spend on “traditional” advertising.It would mark the first time ever that the US digital ad business made up more than 50 percent of the market.
- Even though digital advertising was just half the size of the “traditional” ad industry four years ago in 2015, it was only a matter of time before the two swapped roles.The digital ad industry in the US has been growing steadily for years, primarily thanks to two behemoths: Facebook and Google .It was inevitable, but it’s finally here: Digital advertising businesses like Facebook and Google will be bigger in the US this year than traditional advertising businesses like TV, radio, and newspapers.
- Facebook ( NASDAQ:FB ) and the Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) are the kings of digital advertising.The two combined control over 50% of digital ad spending in the United States, and they're holding tight to that market share despite strong competition.Revenue growth for the two tech giants could remain strong in 2020 thanks to an influx of political advertising spending. While the topic has been extremely controversial, there's a consensus that digital political advertising will see considerable growth compared to 2018.Both Google and Facebook are poised to capitalize thanks to their extremely broad user bases across Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Amazon remains a distant third in overall digital ad revenues behind Google and Facebook, but its search advertising business is a growing threat. According to a recent report from eMarketer, Google’s $40.3 billion in search ad revenues equals a 73.1 percent share of the U.S. search ad market, while Amazon is expected to grow nearly 30 percent to $7.09 billion in 2019, reaching 12.9 percent of market share. By 2021, Amazon’s share is expected to grow to 15.9 percent, while Google’s share is expected to shrink to 70.5 percent.
Advertise on Google Ads , based on big data from financial report
△ Alphabet disclose the annual financial report of 2019. Source：Alphabet 。
- Google's revenue amounted to 161.8 billion US dollars in 2019.
- Google's search business has annual revenue of $ 98.1 billion, accounting for 60% of total revenue 161.8 billion US dollars in 2019.
- Google revealed YouTube's ad brought in $15 billion in 2019.Alphabet, Google's parent company, broke out revenue numbers for YouTube on Monday for the first time in its 2019 fiscal-year results.YouTube's advertising revenue grew 36% in 2019, totaling $15 billion and comprising about 9% of Alphabet's overall annual revenue.Google did not break out the profitability of YouTube.YouTube was acquired by Google in 2006 for $1.65 billion.$15 billion may come as a shock: it's about 20 percent of how much advertisers pay across all US network television, that's 20% of the total US advertisers spend on cable television nationwide. And it's 20% of Facebook's advertising revenue. Six times the Twitch streaming platform owned by Amazon.
- Google is a search engine ? Definitely not! Google is an ad engine, it is always has been.
- Google Cloud revenue in 2019 was $ 8.9 billion.
- YouTube has 2 billion monthly users , Alphabet Inc’s (GOOGL.O) new Chief Executive Sundar Pichai interviewed by Reuters
- Google’s ads just look like search results now in 2020, The latest desktop update blurs the lines. Google is fundamentally an ad business.
- In January 2020, Google’s ads just look like search results now.
- Antitrust regulators are unhappy that Google controls everything from how buyers bid for ads to how sellers display them on their sites. Privacy advocates are angry about too many companies tracking your browsing.Antitrust officials have intensified their investigation of the company met with state attorneys general on Feb 2020, who are also investigating Google, to coordinate federal and state probes.They've focused increasingly on ad tools that are "used to buy and sell ads on sites across the web," not just on Google's own sites.
Advertise on Facebook in 2020, based on big data from financial report
△ △ Instagram brought $ 20 billion in advertising revenue to Facebook in 2019, accounting for more than 25% of Facebook's total revenue in 2019. At the same time, compared to competitors, YouTube advertising revenues were $ 5 billion, 25% higher. According to Bloomberg. At the same time, the Instagram brand introduction has been changed to "Instagram from Facebook" by Facebook in the first quarter of 2020. This is because Facebook advertising is not as effective as before, which has slowed down revenue, and advertisers worldwide have turned to Instagram.
- Instagram brought in $20 billion in advertising revenue in 2019 , IG Adsd revenue wins YouTube 50 billion. From Bloomberg reports , which accounts for more than a quarter of Facebook's overall 2019 revenue. Instagram Ads show up on Instagram in between Stories, within the feed, and on the Explore tab , According to Bloomberg
- Instagram brand introduction has been changed to: Instagram from Facebook in the first quarter of 2020.
- Instagram has more than 1 billion users, and this number has not been updated since 2018.
- Facebook ads are not as effective as before, which has slowed revenue and advertisers have turned to Instagram. However, Facebook tends to use the Family of Apps in its financial reports to announce its revenue performance, including four major products: Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, and Whatsapp.
- Instagram launched new product IGTV in the first quarter of 2020.
△ Advertising revenue accounts for 98% of Facebook's total revenue. Source：Facebook.
- In 2019, Facebook's revenue amounted to 70.7 billion US dollars
- Advertising revenue accounts for 98% of Facebook's total revenue.
- How many users does Facebook have? With almost 2.5 billion monthly active users as of the fourth quarter of 2019, Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide. Active users are those which have logged in to Facebook during the last 30 days. During the last reported quarter, the company stated that 2.9 billion people were using at least one of the company's core products (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, or Messenger) each month.
- Facebook Ninety-four percent ($15.6 billion) of Facebook’s ad revenue came from mobile ads.
- Both Facebook and Google sell ads based on an auction format. The more money spent in the auction, the average advertising price can be converted. The more money being spent in the auction, the higher the average ad price as well as Google and Youtube Ads.Additionally, Facebook's feed algorithm is designed to balance organic sharing with advertisements in order to maximize revenue over time .An ad with a higher bid will get higher priority over organic posts in the feed.
- Sell products directly through Facebook Shop
- Reach billions of users with a fully integrated Facebook store
- Customers can easily browse and purchase your products using the new, always visible Shop section on your Facebook Page.
- Facebook Shop can help you target customers by location, age, and interests to boost your sales.
SEO , Direct all social media traffic back to the official website
To illustrate, if a customer clicks a product’s Facebook ad but doesn’t make a purchase until they complete a Google organic search, Google Analytics can show you that the Facebook traffic source assisted in the sale and Google organic was the last touch.Therefore, advertisers inevitably need to continue to operate the official website and perform search engine optimization (SEO).
But why do advertisers and advertising agencies ignore this consumer behavior? The reason is simple. Facebook and Google are competitors to each other. They only consider the advantages of their own ads, so they deliberately ignore this behavior analysis in their respective ad management interfaces. 2 Big Internet giant are intentionally NOT to tell you the truth about your own Ads arithmetic method. Our scientific fact-based approach is as follows:
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Analytics is built to work with your official website Google’s advertising and publisher products so you can use your analytics insights to reach the right customers.
The primary goal of Facebook Ads Manager is to track Facebook ads. Therefore Facebook Ads Manager Ignoring intentionally the customer did a Google search at any point in the transaction, Facebook Ads Manager will claim credit for every last touch made on Facebook before a conversion.
Google Analytics CAN NOT analyses Facebook fan pages.
The Facebook page cannot be installed with the Google Analytics Website Analytics Tracking Code installation. Because the Google Analytics tracking code is placed in the <head> and </ head> tags of each page, the problem is that we do not have a Facebook fan page. The original website website has no interface that can be modified.
Therefore, we have repeatedly emphasized over the past 20 years that the official website SEO operation is very important, because the average life of any social media is less than 10 years.More importantly, clips, discontinuous social media flight events, are like flashes of fireworks. We believe that digital advertising agencies around the world ignore the last mile of online consumption. Every social media activity brings traffic, and we must find a way to lead back to the official website. In this way, advertisers ’social media ads Cost to create long-term advertising and brand value.
Well-Known SEO Awards：Search Awards / SEMY Awards
Big Data Marketing
Big Data into 4 categories
- Government and private agency resource planning systems (Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP), data generated by cross-department production processes within the enterprise can improve internal communication efficiency and ultimately optimize product quality. Suitable for business-to-business (B2B) industry adoption.
- The official website or social media established by the government and private institutions, also known as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), collected user data, historical purchase data of customer purchase behavior, member login time, official website Browsing time, e-commerce behavior, online payment information. Suitable for business-to-consumer (B2C) industry.
- Government and non-governmental organizations build websites other than their own, social media data (Web data). For example, social network media data (Web data), news media's positive and alternate reporting data, and the use of social media for business-to-consumer (B2C) industry and government departments to understand public opinion.
- The biggest difference between it and Internet data is that in addition to data generated by computers, tablets, mobile phones, and TVs, there are Internet of Things technologies (IoT, IoT), which connect home devices to smart home appliances through the Internet, the Internet The information collected outside is network data.
Big data advantages
For example, the U.S. Government Open Data www.data.gov. In 2015, then-US President Obama hired JD Patil, the first big data scientist in White House history, to host the federal government's open data portal. From this website, users can download data on the public complaints compiled by the US government. What's more, as long as you have the ability to use big data analysis software, such as Excel, Tableau. It can perform reading, analysis and research and judgment on government open data, and find innovative solutions. It is worth mentioning that this feature is called Feedback, which also represents decentralization and web accessible version. To put it simply, U.S. government information has practiced Hacker, a term used to describe people who are keen to solve problems and overcome limitations.
Big data disadvantages
Accuracy and Reliability and Validity of data, such as fake news, robot accounts.
Common big data analysis software
Excel / Tableau / QlikView / Microsoft Power BI / Birst BI / Dundas BI / IBM Cognos BI / Oracle BI / SAP BusinessObjects / SAS Visual Analytics / Sisense / MicroStrategy