ESG Academy
2019-07-24

What is IUCN


What is IUCN

What is IUCN


How much do you love nature?
你有多愛大自然呢?

Do you remember your first walk in a forest?
你還記得自己第一次在森林中漫步的情景嗎

Your first swim in the ocean?
第一次在海中悠游的光景

The first time you saw the wild animal?
第一次看見野生動物的時刻

We all love nature.
我們都熱愛大自然。

We all depend on nature.
我們都倚賴大自然。

More than 40% of the world’s oxygen comes from rainforests.
世界上有超過百分之四十的氧氣都來自熱帶雨林。

50% of chemical medicines are based on nature.
百分之五十的醫療用藥都源於大自然。

100% of our food comes from nature.
我們的食物百分之百都來自大自然。

Are we taking this for granted?
我們是否將這一切都視為理所當然?

We need nature to sustain us
我們需要大自然的供養。

IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature is the world’s largest global environmental network created in 1948.
IUCN,也就是國際自然保護聯盟,創立於西元1948年,是這個世界上最大的全球性保護聯盟。

Together.
齊心協力。

We’re working in more than 160 countries, for a just world that values and conserves nature.
我們提供的服務超過160個國家,為了重視和保護大自然。

With over 1,000 staff.
擁有超過1000名員工。

More than 1,200 member organizations including governments and NGOs.
擁有超過1200個組織加入,其中包含政府和非政府組織。

In almost 11,000 volunteers scientists and experts.
大約有11000位科學家和專家自願加入。

Knowledge.
知識就是力量。

Together, we gather the latest knowledge on biodiversity assessing the status of species.
齊心協力、集合大家的力量,我們能搜集到最新的生物多樣性知識,評估出各種生物的生存狀態。

And protecting on natural wonders.
並且保護自然奇景。

Action.
行動力。

We run hundreds of field projects around the world, such as managing water resources, restoring forests, protecting our coasts and oceans and helping companies improve their environmental performance.
我們在世界上幾百種不同的領域執行這些計畫,比如:水源管理計畫、森林復育計畫、沿海和海洋保育計畫並幫助一些公司改善他們對於環境友善的表現。

Influence.
影響力。

We are nature's voice on the international stage, at the IUCN World Conservation Congress, at the United Nations General Assembly, at international environmental negotiations.
國際的舞台上我們是大自然的代言人,在國際自然保護聯盟大會上、聯合國大會上、國際環境協商會議上。

By investing in solutions offered by Nature, we can address today's global challenges .
只要投入解決辦法,我們可以應對自如現今全球的挑戰。

Together, we can stop the extinction of plants and animals, help fight climate change, restore natural resources, boost food security and reduce poverty. 

齊心協力,我們可以停止植物和動物的滅絕、對抗氣候變遷、恢復自然資源、改善食物安全性且減少貧窮。

When nature is healthy, our communities, economies and countries prosper.
當大自然重獲健康,我們的社群、經濟和國家都將走向昌盛繁榮。

Together, let's stand up for nature to create a better future for all of us.
齊心協力,我們將為大自然而戰,替大家創造一個更美好的未來。

Join us now.
現在就加入我們。

 

Copyright Announcement: The above videos are  from the official Youtube channel of the organization. What is IUCN  https://www.youtube.com/user/iucn . The videos we selected are all publicly available on the official channel, and we do not own the copyright of these videos. Our work on Chinese translation for this film is free for the 1.2 billion audiences in Mandarin Chinese around the world to watch and learn SDGs and SROI advertising campaigns


 

Choose Your Region